18 April 2017

Mosaic Frame

Hi everyone, I'm back today with an Artcuts layered frame finished over the weekend. I covered all the little square wood tiles with Chyogami papers and although I was using up a lot of small pieces in many different patterns I like the random mix and how they work together. I added in some hearts and butterflies and liked the effect of seeing a little of the birch ply frame underneath. I think this frame would work well with a mirror in the centre but for this one I painted the back piece in gold and added a butterfly and gold bow.

Enjoy your day,

Chris x

 

3 comments:

Carole C. said...

Hello. Love it love it!! It has turned out really well and all the papers coordinate beautifully.
No wonder it has taken a time to finish. Worth the wait though. I like the way you have broken it up with the different shapes too.
See you soon
Carole xx

Carol S. said...

Wow Chris, this is a brilliant project. Gosh what patience you must have had, covering all those little squares. But the end result is fabulous. We are coming down to East Grinstead tomorrow (Wednesday) and calling into Sandy on way home on Thursday afternoon. Going to cut Ian's hair and beard! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Juls said...

Wow!!!!!! This is amazing xx