27 November 2017

Paperartsy Blog Post - Topic 18: Torn, Ripped, Burnt




Hi everyone, I hope you're well! I have a post on the Paperartsy Blog tonight where I'm sharing my take on topic 18 which is ripped, torn, burnt. I've been playing with some cute JOFY 58 Snowman stamps from the winter release and Lutradur.


I used a gorgeous combination of Fresco Finish Chalk Paints in Lavender, South Pacific, Stone and Chalk and the images were watercoloured.



I have more photos and info about what I did on the Paperartsy blog if you'd like to see more.
Have a lovely evening.
Chris x

3 comments:

Carol S. said...

Two great cards Chris. Love the colours and the designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

hanap said...

Lovely cards and stamps.Thanks for the beautiful inspiration.
hanap x

Carole C. said...

Hello Chris. Great projects. I particularly like the snowman , so cute and it looks great in the frame.
Bye for now.
Carole xx